- Additional Information
WeatherLink brings an additional dimension to your Vantage Pro2 or Vue weather station. With this version you are able to use your Vantage Pro2 or Vue weather station to set up customized alarm parameters that control four switches. For example, you can set an alarm that will switch only when the high wind speed is over 20 mph, the wind direction is between the south and west, and it's between the hours of 06:00 and 20:00. Parameters can be as simple or as complicated as you need them to be.
At the same time the data logger simultaneously logs and stores the data, which can later be downloaded to your PC for all the graphing, charting, and analysis included with the standard WeatherLink.
- More Weather Data. View weather information not available on the console, including heating degree days, cooling degree days, and heating demand.
- Optional Sensor Reporting. With optional UV and solar radiation sensors, get details on sunburn risk and solar energy.
- Moon Phase. With Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue, you can see the phase of the moon right on the console.
Analysing, Storing and Sharing Your Weather Data
- Create Your Own Reports. Data can be exported to most popular spreadsheets, databases, and word processing programs.
- Weather Website. Create a weather website or post weather conditions to a LAN. Add graphs, text lines, or scrolling ticker tapes, and upload other files (such as webcam images) along with weather data.
- Weather Around the World. Join other weather enthusiasts and share your weather station data with others from around the world.
- Citizen Weather Observer Program. Submit your data to the National Weather Service to help develop improved weather prediction models.
- The GLOBE Program. Participate with other schools in an international weather-related program for students from primary to secondary education.
System requirements are Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 - only tested on 32bit.
The package includes software on CD, switching serial data logger, and 2.4 metre cable to connect the data logger to your computer.
Manuals click for Getting Started Guide and the Addendum direct from Davis. Specification click for Detailed Specification
On all orders over £50 (UK delivery address). Using this service, your order should be with you within 3-5 working days.
Standard delivery - £3.95
Our standard delivery is either Royal Mail or Interlink. Using the standard service, your order should be with you within 2-3 working days.
Next day delivery - £6.95
Place your order before 2pm Monday - Thursday and receive your order the next day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays).
Advantage of our next day service include:- One hour time slot notification
- Select an alternative date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour or safe place
- Collect from your local Interlink depot
- Upgrade to before 12pmInternational delivery
International delivery is available for this product. The cost and delivery time depend on country.
You can collect from our showroom. Please call before visiting to ensure we have your order ready.