- Additional Information
Country of Manufacture United States Explanation
The console displays;
- Time & Date View the current time and date or time of sunrise/sunset.
- Moon Phase See the eight phases of the moon from new to full.
- Forecast Icons Icons let you know to expect sun, part sun, clouds, rain, or snow.
- Temperature and Humidity Console updates outside temperature every 10 seconds and inside temperature every minute. In addition, outside humidity Updates every 50 seconds and inside humidity every minute. Displays in °C or °F
- Barometer Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
- Wind See windspeed updates every 2.5 seconds. Displays windspeed in miles per hour, meters per second, kilometers per hour and knots. Provides the average and high wind speed for two-minute and ten-minute intervals.
- Display Options See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better "feel" for the outside environment.
- Rain Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the last 25 hours, days, months.
- Change In The Weather Allows comparisons of changes of temperature and barometric pressure from day to day.
- Weather Centre Provides additional information for each weather variable, such as daily highs and lows, temperature changes by the hour and barometric value changes. Also displays astronomical data such as meteor showers.
- Graphs Graph the last 25 hours, days or months. View up to 50 graphs including temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressure—all on the console.
- This Time Yesterday Data point on the graph indicates the weather during the same time yesterday to help compare and analyze day-to-day weather trends.
- Alarms Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, freezing temperatures, rain rate, flood warning, and more.
- Installation Table standing or Wall mounting options included.
- UK version uses UK radio frequency 868 MHz and a 0.2mm rain collector. Station reports in Metric units.
Contents Console, UK 230V adapter included (EU 230V supplied to EU orders), and 3 x C cell batteries included by Weather Shop Manuals click for a Console manual direct from Davis.
On all orders over £50 (UK delivery address). Using this service, your order should be with you within 3-5 working days.
Standard delivery - £3.95
Our standard delivery is either Royal Mail or Interlink. Using the standard service, your order should be with you within 2-3 working days.
Next day delivery - £6.95
Place your order before 2pm Monday - Thursday and receive your order the next day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays).
Advantage of our next day service include:- One hour time slot notification
- Select an alternative date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour or safe place
- Collect from your local Interlink depot
- Upgrade to before 12pmInternational delivery
International delivery is available for this product. The cost and delivery time depend on country.
You can collect from our showroom. Please call before visiting to ensure we have your order ready.