- Additional Information
The screen shows your local weather forecast, time, wind speed & direction, indoor & outdoor temperature & humidity, barometric pressure, and rainfall readings with bar graphs and max/min readings over the past 24hrs. All the data you need is there in one sleek and modern design console.
The WMR86NX replaces the Oregon Scientific WMR86N and WMR80.
- WMR86NX Weather Station Console
- Wind Sensor WGR800X
- Temperature and Humidity Sensor THGR221. You can add up to two more of these to your system, for example to go in a another room in your house, or the greenhouse.
- Rain Gauge PCR800X
- Mounting Brackets
- 12-24 hours weather forecast: sunny, partly cloudy, cloudy, rainy, snowy
- Indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity (1 x sensor included, will support up to 3)
- Dew Point
- Displays wind speed, direction and wind chill
- UV reading with bar graph (optional)
- Barometric reading with bar graph
- User selectable altitude and display in mb, hPa or mmhg
- Rainfall reading with bar graph
- RF transmission in Protocol 3.0
- Radio-controlled clock (Atomic clock)
- Calendar display in your choice of 6 languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German or Russian
- Backlight feature for easy viewing
- Moon phase
- Table standing
Finish Silver Dimensions 94mm x 180mm x 47mm Batteries 3 x AA batteries included Power Battery Only Outdoor Unit Three outdoor units are provided: wind sensor, temperature & humidity and rain gauge. The rain gauge is self-tipping. Mounting brackets are included for these sensors. Sensors
- Transmit up to 100 metres
- Wind Direction displayed on Compass Rose
- Temperature in the range -30°C to 60°C displayed in °C or °F
- Relative Humidity in the range 25% to 90%
- Rainfall in mm or inches
- Current hour's rain fall and cumulative 24 hours rainfall reading
- Time/date stamped max and min recording for all sensors
- Calculated values for dew point and wind chill
Additional sensors are available for UV, temperature & humidity.
- Wind Sensor: 178 x 76 x 214mm
- Temperature & Humidity Sensor: 65mm x 95mm x 28mm
- Rain Gauge: 107mm x 87mm x 56mm
- Wind Sensor: 2 x AA batteries included
- Temperature & Humidity Sensor: 2 x AA batteries included
- Rain Gauge: 2 x AA batteries included
Power Battery Only Installation Brackets are included to help install the outdoor sensors. Please note that if you would like to order the STC800 Solar Panel to help power the Wind Sensor, it comes with one bracket-arm which can be screwed or bolted (screws and bolts not included) to your mounting surface.
On all orders over £50 (UK delivery address). Using this service, your order should be with you within 3-5 working days.
Standard delivery - £3.95
Our standard delivery is either Royal Mail or Interlink. Using the standard service, your order should be with you within 2-3 working days.
Next day delivery - £6.95
Place your order before 2pm Monday - Thursday and receive your order the next day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays).
Advantage of our next day service include:- One hour time slot notification
- Select an alternative date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour or safe place
- Collect from your local Interlink depot
- Upgrade to before 12pmInternational delivery
International delivery is available for this product. The cost and delivery time depend on country.
You can collect from our showroom. Please call before visiting to ensure we have your order ready.
ResourcesOregon WMR86NX User manual (23.97 MB)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £130.00
Special Price £119.99