- Additional Information
Country of Manufacture United States Explanation
The compact, portable design makes this unit easy to take right to the track – exactly where you need to get the most accurate and race-relevant measurements. Pair it with the optional Kestrel Vane Mount for hands-free measurements logged over the course of the day. For maximum functionality, choose a Kestrel 5100 with LiNK to transmit live measurements to the Kestrel LiNK app on your iOS or Android device up to 100' away (line of sight).
In addition to measuring the current environmental conditions, the Kestrel 5100 tracks and logs over 10,000 sets of time-stamped data for comparison to your actual run times later. Your data log can be transferred to a mobile device wirelessly, or to a PC/MAC with either the optional Kestrel LiNK Dongle or waterproof USB Data Transfer Cable (available separately).
Kestrels have been put to the test in some of the harshest conditions on the planet. U.S. Special Forces, combat weather teams, wildland firefighters, smoke jumpers, Mt. Everest expeditions and auto pit crews are just a few who rely on a Kestrel to provide them with the crucial environmental data they need. Watch the Weather Channel during a hurricane, and you're sure to spot a Kestrel in action.
Affordable, accurate, portable and reliable, Kestrel meters have been proven at race tracks everywhere. Put the weather on your side – put a Kestrel in your toolbox.
• Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight and is backlit for nighttime use.
• Handheld, portable weather station with onboard data logging and graphing.
• Optional LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth Smart® provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers.
• Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats.
• Protective pouch, neck lanyard and Lithium AA battery included.
• 5-year warranty.
• Measures moisture content (grains), air density, relative air density (RAD), relative humidity, temperature, barometric pressure, wind speed and much more. 14 measurements in all!
Contents 1 x AA Battery, 1 x Carrying Pouch, 1 x Lanyard, 1 x Weather Meter and Kestrel instruction manual certificate of conformity 5 year warranty. Outdoor Unit The Kestrel 5100 is built with a high durability, allowing the device to withstand harsh weather conditions whilst monitoring and logging its surrounding environment. This piece of equipment is designed especially to monitor the weather for motor-sport teams, this allows the race teams to determine the air pressure throughout their tires but also has a massive impact on the dynamics of the engine. Computer The built in Bluetooth sends updates straight to a PC/MAC allowing the individual to constantly see different readings and have a full understanding of the local weather conditions. Dimensions 5.0 x 1.8 x 1.1 in. / 12.7 x 4.5 x 2.8 cm Batteries 1 x AA Battery Software https://kestrelmeters.com/pages/kestrel-link-bluetooth-apps Manuals http://www.r-p-r.co.uk/downloads/kestrel/how-to-get-started-using-your-kestrel.pdf - Manual direct from RPR. Specification http://www.nkhome.com/pdfs/329002_1_16.3.2.pdf - Specs direct from NKhome.
On all orders over £50 (UK delivery address). Using this service, your order should be with you within 3-5 working days.
Standard delivery - £3.95
Our standard delivery is either Royal Mail or Interlink. Using the standard service, your order should be with you within 2-3 working days.
Next day delivery - £6.95
Place your order before 2pm Monday - Thursday and receive your order the next day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays).
Advantage of our next day service include:- One hour time slot notification
- Select an alternative date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour or safe place
- Collect from your local Interlink depot
- Upgrade to before 12pmInternational delivery
International delivery is available for this product. The cost and delivery time depend on country.
You can collect from our showroom. Please call before visiting to ensure we have your order ready.