- Additional Information
The WMR89 from Oregon Scientific combines: functionality, style and affordability all in one easy-to-set-up package.
- Main Unit - WMR89
- 1 THGR800 thermo-hygro sensor (with support for up to 3 channels). You can add up to 2 more of these to your system
- 1 PRCR800 rain gauge
- 1 WTGR800 wind sensor; compatible with protocol 3.0 sensors
- Comprehensive weather data, including indoor/outdoor temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, daily/hourly rainfall, wind speed/direction, heat index, dew point, wind chill and UV index* (optional UV sensor required)
- Animated iconic display, including bar graphs (24-hour history of barometric pressure, hourly rainfall and UV data*), weather forecast (sunny, partly cloudy, cloudy, rainy and snowy) and moon phases
- Current and 24-hour historical readings stored in memory with a timestamp
- Data logger for storage of 7-day data, Weather data is also available to downloadable to a PC through USB connection
- Radio-controlled (atomic) clock and calendar function for precise time-keeping that never needs adjusting for Daylight Savings Time (MSF60 for the UK)
- Easy-to-read LCD screen that includes backlight function for easy reading in low-light conditions
Computer Data logger for storage of 7-day data, Weather data is also available to download to your PC via USB connection. Finish Silver / Black Dimensions 180 x 120 x 50 mm Batteries 8 x AA, 2 x AAA (included) Power Console: AC adapter and batteries. Sensors: batteries, optional solar power for wind sensor Outdoor Unit Three outdoor units are provided: wind sensor, temperature & humidity and rain gauge. The rain gauge is self-tipping. Mounting brackets are included for these sensors. Compatibility Protocol 3.0 Sensors Sensors
- Transmit up to 100 metres
- Wind Direction displayed on Compass Rose
- Temperature in the range -30°C to 60°C displayed in °C or °F
- Relative Humidity in the range 25% to 90%
- Rainfall in mm or inches
- Current hour's rain fall and cumulative 24 hours rainfall reading
- Time/date stamped max and min recording for all sensors
- Calculated values for dew point and wind chill
Additional sensors are available for UV, temperature & humidity
- Wind Sensor: 178 x 76 x 214mm
- Temperature & Humidity Sensor: 92mm x 68mm x 20mm
- Rain Gauge: 114mm x 114mm x 145mm
- Wind Sensor: 2 x AA
- Temperature & Humidity Sensor: 2 x AAA
- Rain Gauge: 2 x AA
Software Software allows you to track weather information in real time, giving a better understanding of the change in your environment. Graph plotting, data analysis and monitor can easily be done on your Windows PC. Installation Brackets are included to help install the outdoors sensors. Please note that if you would like to order the STC800 Solar Cell to help power the Wind Sensor, it comes with one bracket-arm which can be screwed or bolted (screws and bolts not included) to your mounting surface. Manuals WMR89.pdf
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Excellent weather station. Really easy to setup. Very pleased.
On all orders over £50 (UK delivery address). Using this service, your order should be with you within 3-5 working days.
Standard delivery - £3.95
Our standard delivery is either Royal Mail or Interlink. Using the standard service, your order should be with you within 2-3 working days.
Next day delivery - £6.95
Place your order before 2pm Monday - Thursday and receive your order the next day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays).
Advantage of our next day service include:- One hour time slot notification
- Select an alternative date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour or safe place
- Collect from your local Interlink depot
- Upgrade to before 12pmInternational delivery
International delivery is available for this product. The cost and delivery time depend on country.
You can collect from our showroom. Please call before visiting to ensure we have your order ready.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £130.00
Special Price £49.99
Regular Price: £109.99
Special Price £89.99