- Additional Information
- Displays temperature in C or F and humidity in %RH
- Dew point in °C or °F
- Records temperature and humidity from display and up to 3 remote sensors
- Time stamped max and min records
- Hi / Low temperature alarms
- Radio controlled clock for UK or European time
- Wireless range of up to 100 meters
- Data Logger
- 3000 sets of data
- Recording of min/max with time and date of readings
- Measuring period every 5 minutes
- Display of the average (based on the 100 last readings)
- Radio controlled clock automatically uses Frankfurt DCF
- DCF-77 ON/OFF function
- Manual setting function
- 12 or 24 hours display
- Date / month / year display
- Time zone setting: +/-12 hours
Contents WS8610 console, TX3 sensor, software disc, cables and batteries Dimensions 104 x 129 x 30mm Batteries 3 x AA included by Weather Shop Power Battery Only Outdoor Unit Up to 100 metres transmission range. Outdoor temperature & humidity display on the sensor LCD. Sensors 1 x TX3 sensor included, will support up to 2 additional TX3TH sensors Dimensions 56 x 24 x 80mm Batteries 2 x AAA included Power Battery Only Software PC Connection is via a 9 pin serial connection. Computer connection software included. Data is displayed with time and date of records. Manuals click for WS8610 manual direct from TechnoLine
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Hardware OK, Software useless
OK to use in itself - easy to setup and discover other devices. However trying to get data out of it is impossible as far as I can see. The software that comes with the device fails to work on any modern PC - even assuming you can find one with a serial port. Tried umpteen different PCs and laptops and different versions of Windows. Avoid this machine like the plague!
[Weather Shop comment: this unit is a technical model which works with a proper serial connection to a PC, we do state this on our website. This model is widely used with horsebox or livestock transport builders and owners to keep records for conditions whilst transporting horses and therefore is proven to be a unit we know works. If you are concerned about using this product please call to speak with one of our team on 0845 680 1805.]
Orders over £100 qualify for free UK delivery. Using this service, your order should be with you within 3-5 working days.
Standard delivery - £3.95
Our standard delivery is either Royal Mail or Interlink. Using the standard service, your order should be with you within 2-3 working days.
Next day delivery - £6.95
Place your order before 2pm Sunday - Thursday and receive your order the next day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays).
Advantage of our next day service include:- One hour time slot notification
- Select an alternative date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour or safe place
- Collect from your local Interlink depot
- Upgrade to before 12pmInternational delivery
International delivery is available for this product. The cost and delivery time depend on country.
You can collect from our showroom. Please call before visiting to ensure we have your order ready.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)