- Additional Information
The The Oregon Scientific WMR300 is a standard-certified wireless weather station designed to meet professional industry standards, with sensors built to NIST-traceable standards.The WMR300 Weather Station is the most affordable professional-quality data-logging weather station.
- Touch screen console
- Wireless communication
- Easy to set up
- PC connectivity for analysis and tracking of your weather.
Video for the WMR300:
Includes WMR300 console/receiver, integrated sensor suite, and mounting hardware. Integrated sensor suite includes rain collector, temperature and humidity sensor, anemometer, 6m anemometer cable and solar panel. Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Wireless console with large, 90 X 150 mm, backlit LCD touch screen
- Barometric Pressure in the range 540-1100mb/hPa displays mb, hPa or in/mm Hg
- Indoor temperature in the range 0° to 60°C displays °C or °F
- Indoor humidity in the range to 0% to 99% RH
- 12/24 hour clock and calendar synchronises with either MSF (UK) or DCF (Germany) clock signal
- Moon phase displayed in quarters
- Local weather forecast icons tell you what to expect in the next 12-24 hours
- Graphical display of up to 24 months of detailed weather data at a time
- Table Standing
PC upload with included USB cable. Console includes built-in datalogger to record weather data at set intervals: 1 minute intervals 22 days, 5 minute intervals 113 days, 15 minute intervals 341 days, 60 minute intervals 1364 days.
Finish White with grey surround Dimensions 205 x 146 x 52.5 mm Batteries 3 x C cells included for back up Power UK adapter included Outdoor Unit
The Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) includes the tipping bucket rain collector and the radiation shield for the temperature / humidity sensor. The tipping bucket mechanism records rain every 0.2mm and is chrome plated to reduce loss through evaporation.
The anemometer is supplied with a 6m cable to plug into the ISS transmitter.
- Wind Speed displayed in the range 0 to 179mph (0-80m/s) displayed in mph, knots, m/s or kph
- Wind Direction displayed in 16 points of the Compass Rose or 0° to 360°
- Temperature in the range -40°C to +65°C displayed in °C or °F
- Relative Humidity in the range 0% to 99%
- Rainfall in mm or inches and rate in mm or inches per hour
- Calculated values for windchill, dew point and heat index
Dimensions 350 x 220 x 360 mm Batteries 1 x AA 1.2V Rechargeable Battery Power Solar Powered Software
Oregon Scientific Weather Display Basic is provided Free of Charge by Weather Shop which includes a 30 day trial of Weather Display full version. Stored data on the console can be downloaded using Weather Display full version. Weather OS Pro provided by Oregon Scientific is also included.
Software allows you to download and track weather information in real time, giving a better understanding of the change in your environment. Graph plotting, data analysis and monitor can easily be done on PC. Full set of weather data with time stamp recorded automatically.
Installation is very simple and can be carried out by almost anyone with a few basic tools. The only thing you should remember is to take care if you have to work at height.
The outdoor sensor suite and anemometer are supplied with U clamps for a 45mm Ø pole and coach screws for a post or wall. Larger U clamps can be used up to 65mm Ø
Installation options such as tripods and mounting pole kits are available from our Installation Kit pages.
Manuals click for Manual direct from Oregon Scientific
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Awesome price awesome product
For the price there is nothing better available . I run this at https://weather34.com here in Istanbul. Also purchasing by weathershop is a reliable method . Overall it is money well spent.
On all orders over £50 (UK delivery address). Using this service, your order should be with you within 3-5 working days.
Standard delivery - £3.95
Our standard delivery is either Royal Mail or Interlink. Using the standard service, your order should be with you within 2-3 working days.
Next day delivery - £6.95
Place your order before 2pm Monday - Thursday and receive your order the next day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays).
Advantage of our next day service include:- One hour time slot notification
- Select an alternative date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour or safe place
- Collect from your local Interlink depot
- Upgrade to before 12pmInternational delivery
International delivery is available for this product. The cost and delivery time depend on country.
You can collect from our showroom. Please call before visiting to ensure we have your order ready.