- Additional Information
Country of Manufacture United States Explanation
These rugged Davis Vantage Pro2 weather stations are designed to offer years of service. They are the only weather station in their class offering sensors manufactured to a traceable accuracy.
The wireless transmission far out performs and updates more frequently than any similar weather stations. Using frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology at 868mhz it transmits weather data every 2.5 seconds up to 300m.
The Integrated Sensor Suite is solar powered with its electronic components housed in a weather-resistant shelter. All the outdoor electronic components are specially designed to resist the effects of exposure to the atmosphere.
Includes Vantage Pro2 console/receiver, integrated sensor suite, and mounting hardware. Integrated sensor suite includes rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer, solar and UV sensors, 12 m anemometer cable, and solar panel. Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Wireless Console with large, 90 x 150 mm, backlit LCD screen
- Clear easy to use navigation keypad
- Barometric Pressure in the range 540-1100 hPa displays mb, hPa or in/mm Hg
- Indoor temperature in the range 0° to 60°C displays °C or °F
- Indoor humidity in the range to 0% to 100% RH
- 12 / 24 hour clock with day / month date
- Moon phase displayed in quarters
- Local weather forecast icons tell you what to expect in the next 12-hours
- Current & historic data or highs and lows for up to 24 days, months, or years
- Ticker tape at foot of screen shows expanded forecast and additional information on current conditions with more than 100 different messages
- Flip out table stand or wall mount.
Computer PC, Mac or IP connection using Davis WeatherLink data logger and software. Finish Sculptured dark grey plastic case. Dimensions 155 x 245 x 40mm Batteries 3 x C cells included by Weather Shop Power UK 230V adapter included (EU 230V supplied to EU orders) Outdoor Unit
The Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) includes the tipping bucket rain collector, the radiation shield for the temperature / humidity sensor and the solar and UV sensors. The tipping bucket mechanism records rain every 0.2mm and is chrome plated to reduce loss through evaporation.
The anemometer is supplied with a 12m cable to plug into the ISS transmitter. If this is not practical a separate transmitter is available as an accessory.
- Wind Speed displayed in the range 2 to 150mph displayed in mph, knots, m/s or kph
- Wind Direction displayed in 16 points of the Compass Rose or 0° to 360°
- Temperature in the range -40°C to +65°C displayed in °C or °F
- Relative Humidity in the range 0% to 100%
- Rainfall in mm or inches and rate in mm or inches per hour
- Solar radiation in the range 0 to1800 W/m2 and energy in the range 0 to 1999.9 Ly.
- UV Dose in the range 0 to 199 MEDs and Index from 0 to 16
- Calculated values for windchill, dew point, heat index and evapotranspiration
Additional sensors and stations are available for temperature, humidity, soil moisture, soil temperature and leaf wetness are available
Dimensions 350 x 220 x 360 mm Batteries 1 x LR123 lithium back up battery included. Ordinarily this should last 2-3 years. Power Solar powered Software
Can be connected to a PC, Mac or IP using a Davis WeatherLink data logger and software. This will collect time stamped data from the console at intervals from 1 minute to 2 hours.
See Davis WeatherLink product page for more details.
Note: Unlike the Windows versions, the Mac version does not include Citizen Weather Observer Program or GLOBE Program capabilities, and may not be used with E-Mail/Phone Alert or Agricultural/Turf Management Modules.
Installation is very simple and can be carried out by almost anyone with a few basic tools. The only thing you should remember is to take care if you have to work at height.
The outdoor sensor suite and anemometer are supplied with U clamps for a 45mm Ø pole and coach screws for a post or wall. Larger U clamps can be used up to 65mm Ø.;
Davis weather stations require very little maintenance and do not require regular recalibration.
Manuals Click for Console and Sensor manuals direct from Davis. Specification Detailed Specification
On all orders over £50 (UK delivery address). Using this service, your order should be with you within 3-5 working days.
Standard delivery - £3.95
Our standard delivery is either Royal Mail or Interlink. Using the standard service, your order should be with you within 2-3 working days.
Next day delivery - £6.95
Place your order before 2pm Monday - Thursday and receive your order the next day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays).
Advantage of our next day service include:- One hour time slot notification
- Select an alternative date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour or safe place
- Collect from your local Interlink depot
- Upgrade to before 12pmInternational delivery
International delivery is available for this product. The cost and delivery time depend on country.
You can collect from our showroom. Please call before visiting to ensure we have your order ready.