- Additional Information
Explanation The WS1700 replaces popular WS1600. It is an excellent design weather station that is packed with features, yet easy-to-use. Displays all the key weather data, including weather forecast with 3 weather icons and tendency indicator, wind speed and direction, rainfall, outdoor temperature and humidity and barometric pressure. Contents WS1700 console, anemometer, rain gauge, temperature humidity transmitter and batteries. There are also some simple fixings included. Data Available By Display Indoor Unit
- Weather forecast display by weather icons (sunny, cloudy with sunny intervals, rainy)
- Weather tendency indicator and storm warning display
- Min / Max memory with time stamp for temperature
- Programmable alarm for barometer, temperature, humidity, rainfall, wind and wind chill
Radio controlled clock with manual setting option
12/24 time display
Date and weekday display
Indoor and outdoor temperature display
Indoor and outdoor humidity display
Wind chill and heat index display (perceived temperature)
Dew point display
Wind direction and wind speed display
Barometric pressure display and 12 hour history
Temperature alarm function
2 alarms with snooze function
Moon phase display
Low battery indicator
Wall mounting or table standing
Finish Silver and Black Dimensions Indoor unit: 153 x 53 x 138 mm Batteries 3 x AAA (only for back-up, not included) Power Adaptor (included) Outdoor Unit The outdoor sensors are a simplified all in one sensor suite with up to 100M transmission range. Sensors
- Incl. rain sensor (TX 173), wind sensor (TX174) and thermo-hygro sensor (TX175)
- Wind Speed displayed in the range 0 to 111.8 mph in mph, knots, beaufort, km/h or m/s
- Wind Direction displayed in 16 steps
- Temperature displayed in the range -40.0°C to +59.9°C in °C or °F
- Temperature displayed in the range -30.0°C to +70°C in °C or °F
- Relative Humidity displayed in the range 1% to 99%
- Rain for the past 1 hour, 24 hours and total since last reset in mm or inches
- Rain total since last reset in mm or inches
- Wind chill displayed in °C or °F
Dimensions Transmitter 57.3 x 62 x 157 mm, Wind Sensor 250 x 164 x 192.7 mm, Rain Gauge 144 x 54.6 x 88 mm Batteries 2 x AA for the transmitter included by Weather Shop Power Battery Only Installation Installation is very simple. You might need a high pole or post for the wind sensor, a flat surface for the rain collector and somewhere out of direct sun for the temperature humidity sensor.
On all orders over £50 (UK delivery address). Using this service, your order should be with you within 3-5 working days.
Standard delivery - £3.95
Our standard delivery is either Royal Mail or Interlink. Using the standard service, your order should be with you within 2-3 working days.
Next day delivery - £6.95
Place your order before 2pm Monday - Thursday and receive your order the next day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays).
Advantage of our next day service include:- One hour time slot notification
- Select an alternative date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour or safe place
- Collect from your local Interlink depot
- Upgrade to before 12pmInternational delivery
International delivery is available for this product. The cost and delivery time depend on country.
You can collect from our showroom. Please call before visiting to ensure we have your order ready.
ResourcesWS1700 User Manual (822.65 KB)