- Additional Information
Explanation An excellent design weather station with innovative measuring techniques and great functionality. Displays all the basic weather data, including weather forecast with 3 weather icons and tendency indicator, wind speed and direction, rainfall, outdoor temperature and humidity and barometric pressure. Contents WS1600 console, anemometer, rain gauge, temperature humidity transmitter and batteries. There are also some simple fixings included. Indoor Unit
- Barometric Pressure reading is displayed in hPa or inHg in the range 919 to 1080 hPa
- Weather forecast display by weather icons (sunny, cloudy with sunny intervals, rainy)
- Weather tendency indicator and storm warning display
- Min / Max memory with time stamp for temperature, humidity, wind, barometer, and wind chill
- Programmable alarm for barometer, temperature, humidity, rainfall, wind and wind chill
- Quartz clock and calender
Finish Silver and Black Dimensions 165.4 x 30.8 x 141.9 mm Batteries 3 x AA included by Weather Shop Power Battery Only Outdoor Unit The outdoor sensors use the temperature and humidity sensor as their transmitter back to the console. The wind and rain sensors are connected by 10m cables to the transmitter. Will transmit upto 100 metres transmission range. Sensors
- Wind Speed displayed in the range 0 to 111.8 mph in mph, knots, beaufort, km/h or m/s
- Wind Direction displayed in 16 steps
- Temperature displayed in the range -40.0°C to +59.9°C in °C or °F
- Temperature displayed in the range -30.0°C to +70°C in °C or °F
- Relative Humidity displayed in the range 1% to 99%
- Rain for the past 1 hour, 24 hours and total since last reset in mm or inches
- Rain total since last reset in mm or inches
- Wind chill displayed in °C or °F
Dimensions Transmitter 57.3 x 62 x 157 mm
Wind Sensor 250 x 164 x 192.7 mm
Rain Gauge 144 x 54.6 x 88 mm
Batteries 2 x AA for the transmitter included by Weather Shop Power Battery Only Installation Installation is very simple. You might need a high pole or post for the wind sensor, a flat surface for the rain collector and somewhere out of direct sun for the temperature humidity sensor. Consideration is needed to get the cables from the wind sensor and rain gauge back to the transmitter. Display console can be wall mounted or stand on a table. Manuals Click for WS1600 manual direct from TechnoLine
Orders over £100 qualify for free UK delivery. Using this service, your order should be with you within 3-5 working days.
Standard delivery - £3.95
Our standard delivery is either Royal Mail or Interlink. Using the standard service, your order should be with you within 2-3 working days.
Next day delivery - £6.95
Place your order before 2pm Monday - Thursday and receive your order the next day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays).
Advantage of our next day service include:- One hour time slot notification
- Select an alternative date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour or safe place
- Collect from your local Interlink depot
- Upgrade to before 12pmInternational delivery
International delivery is available for this product. The cost and delivery time depend on country.
You can collect from our showroom. Please call before visiting to ensure we have your order ready.